WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
When do we collect information?
- We collect your personal data for various reasons, such as, when you fill out a form on our website to process your enquiry, providing you with some other required information, or in connection with the job application.
- We may merge the information that we collect from you with the information obtained from other sources to assist us in improving its overall accuracy and completeness.
- In addition, we may also collect information relating to the usage of our Website by means of various technologies, including cookies.
How do we use your information?
We may use your personal information when you fill out a form, reply to a marketing communication, surf the website, or use other website features in the below mentioned ways:
- To enhance our website, to better serve your requests.
- To help us to better serve you in responding to your enquiries.
- To send periodic marketing communication emailers regarding our products and services.
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties, except in the following cases:
- With your prior permission
- We share business contact information with business partners who help us to promote and support our products and services.
- We work on aggregated statistics that cannot be used to identify you exclusively.
- We will disclose data as required by law or to defend you, other users, us or third parties from detriment, including fraud, data security breaches or where someone’s physical safety seems to be at risk.
- In restructuring our organization or sale of our company or assets, your data may be shared, subject to the acquirer accepting the obligations made in this Statement and compliance with the applicable law.
How do we protect visitor information?
Pariskq uses reasonable methods to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal or other similar risks. We will continually analyze and update our securities and controls as technology changes to safeguard the personal information.
- We collect the personal information for marketing communications such as mailers. Users may unsubscribe from the mailers anytime.
- You can turn off cookies in your browser while visiting our website.
What information do we collect from our Mobile Apps?
Generally, we would collect the following user information from our mobile apps:
- Identity- Uses one or more of : accounts on the device, profile data
- Contacts- Uses contact directory
- Location Information- Uses the device’s location
- SMS- Uses one or more of: SMS, MMS
- Phone- Uses one or more of: phone, call log
- Photos/Media/Files- Uses one or more of files on the device, such as images, videos or audio; the device’s external storage.
- Device ID & Call Information- Allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs to check if the user number is connected by a call.
We may use this above information in the following ways:
- To enhance your experience while using our mobile apps
- Information collected will be helpful to serve you better during troubleshooting the issues and in few instances, for marketing activities.
- We provide some of your protected information to the driver, to ease the communication and ensure timely pick-up.
- We may use your protected information for further getting in touch with regard to the usage of our services.
- We may also use the user information for internal business purposes, for inclusion in our data analytics and for targeted advertising.
Questions, comments and enquires regarding this privacy statement are welcome and can be directed to us at email@example.com.